Online Internship Program - 09 Jan 2020
NDRF had organized an 11 days Online Internship Program from 3rd to 14th August 2020.
Padmashri Dr. Mylswamy Annadurai Chairman-NDRF gave Inaugural address on “Space Technologies and Opportunities” and Shri Shanmuga Subramanian gave a talk on “Finding Vikram Lander on Moon”.
The program was attended by 337 students from 69 Engineering Colleges from Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Tamilnadu and Russia.
- 4th August 2020 – 2nd day session on “3D Printing & Bio Printing” was conducted by Prof. J. Ramkumar Professor Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
- 5th August 2020 – 3rd day session on “Artificial Intelligence & Robotics” was conducted by Dr. Latha Christy Sr. Scientist, MTRDC-DRDO, Bengaluru.
- 6th August 2020 - 4th day session on “Internet of Things and Blockchain” was conducted by Dr. P. Kalpana Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- 7th August 2020 – 5th Day session on “Drone Technologies and Applications” was conducted by Dr.K.Ramachandra Former Director Gas Turbine Research Establishment, DRDO.
- 8th August 2020 – 6th Day First session on “Modern Quality Practices in Aeronautics” was conducted by Shri T.V. Kishore, Chief Manager (Quality), (HAL).
- 8th August 2020 - 6th Day second session on “Design Thinking” was conducted by Dr. Archana Magadi Assistant Professor RV College of Engineering.
- 10th August 2020 – 7th day session on “e-Mobility and Future Trends” was conducted by Sri Sanjeev Koushik, ESBEEM Technologies & Dr. Kuldeep Singh Rana, Scientific Officer, Gr-III Central Power Research Institute, Bengaluru..
- 11th August 2020 – 8th day first session on “Intellectual Property Rights” was conducted by Shri R. Vijaykrishna Project Manager NDRF.
- 11th August 2020 – 8th day second session on “Industry 4.0 & 5.0” was conducted by Shri Anbuchezhian, General Manager Caterpillar, Chennai.
- 12th August 2020 – 9th day session on “Design Optimization through Digital Manufacturing” was conducted by Dr. U. Chandrasekar Program Director AddWize Wipro 3D.
- 13th August 2020 – 10th day session on “Lasers in Manufacturing” was conducted by Dr. Ing. M. Duraiselvam National Institute of Technology, Trichy.
- 14th August 2020 – 11th day session on “Emerging Opportunities in Materials and Processing” was conducted by Dr. S. Sundarajan Ex-Director, National Institute of Technology, Trichy.
The participants had a good interaction with the speakers and e-certificate was issued to all the participants.